TorkLift Frame Mounted Camper Tie Downs
C1201, C1204, C1205, C1205-30, C1206, C1208, C1208-30, C1209, C1209-30, C1211, C1211-30, C1212, C1212-30, C2201, C2202, C2204, C2204 5/16 QUICK LINK, C2204 STRAIGHT INS, C2204A, C2205, C2205-3, C2205A, C2207, C2208, C2211, C2212, C2214A, C2215, C2217, C2218, C2219, C2220, C2220A, C2221, C2222, C3202, C3203, C3204, C3205, C3205A, C3206, C3206A, C3209, C3212, C3212A, C3214, C3215, C3215A, C3216, C3216A, C3217, C3217A, C3218, C4201, C4203, C4204, D1100, D1101, D1101-30, D1102, D1102-30, D1103-30, D1104, D1104-30, D1104-30-1, D1107, D1107-30, D2100, D2101, D2101-2, D2101A, D2102, D2105, D2106, D2110, D2115, D2115A, D2118, D2119, D2120, D2121, D2124, D2124A, D2126, D2126A, D2127, D2127A, D2129, D2130, D2130A, D2131, D2131A, D2132, D2132A, D2134, D3101, D3104, D3106, D3107, D3109, D3109A, D4100, D4101, D4102, D4106, E1521, E1524, E1528, E1532, E1536, E1542, E1548, E1560, F1000, F1002, F1002-30, F1003, F1003-30, F1005H, F1006, F1008-30, F2000, F2001, F2002, F2004, F2005, F2007, F2007A, F2010, F2011, F2011A, F2011-RCVR, F2012, F2012A, F2013, F2014, F2014A, F2015, F2016, F2016A, F2017, F2018, F2018A, F2019, F2019A, F2020, F2020A, F2021, F2022, F2023, F3001, F3001A, F3001-RCVR, F3003, F3004, F3005, F3005A, F3005-ENDPLATE, F3006, F3007, F3007A, F3008, F4000, F4006, F4007 Show AllClose
- Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions).
- Avoid bed and bumper damage by attaching to the strongest part of the truck: the frame.
- Maintain the value of your truck and prevent rust and bed damage by avoiding drilling into your truck bed or bumper.
- Provides safety, security, and stability while on the road.
- The only truck camper tie down that mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame.
- No loss of ground clearance.
- Fast, no-drill installations securing your truck camper to your truck (100% no-drill for all trucks after 2001).
- Hidden design when not in use.
- Vehicle manufacturers recommend that all full-height slide-in camper bodies be directly attached to the vehicle frame structure.
- It is required that no additional holes be drilled through the vehicle frame side rail horizontal flanges.
- It is suggested that outrigger-type “L” brackets be attached to the frame’s vertical web to which the camper body can be conveniently attached.
- Only truck camper tie down system with a Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location