SuperSprings Overload/Helper Springs
SSA1, SSA2, SSA3, SSA4, SSA5, SSA6, SSA7, SSA8, SSA9, SSA10, SSA11, SSA12, SSA13, SSA14, SSA15, SSA16, SSA17, SSA18, SSA19, SSA20, SSA21, SSA22, SSA23, SSA24, SSA25, SSA26, SSA27, SSA28, SSA29, SSA30, SSA31, SSA32, SSA33, SSA34, SSA35, SSA36, SSA38, SSA39, SSA42, SSA24.5 Show AllClose
- SuperSprings are manufactured from SAE 5160H (51% alloy, 60% carbon) high-grade steel, shot peened to relieve spring stress and extend product life.
- SuperSprings use a dual-roller shackle. The shackle has an inner roller and an outer roller. As the factory springs extend to the rear, the roller facilitates the movement.
- Using our customized tools, SuperSprings installations can be completed in less than an hour. Installation does not require disassembly of factory spring assemblies.
- SuperSprings automatically activate as loads are applied. They work when they need to without the need for manual adjustments.
- SuperSprings reduce rear end sag and sway without compromising ride quality. They reduce body roll and provide greater driver control.
- SuperSprings work in conjunction with leaf spring suspension systems. They enhance the total suspension system, not just a single component.
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location