Firestone Coil-Rite Air Bag Systems
0027, 0048, 4103, 4104, 4105, 4106, 4107, 4111, 4114, 4115, 4129, 4131, 4135, 4137, 4138, 4142, 4152, 4155, 4157, 4161, 4166, 4167, 4168, 4169, 6022 Show AllClose
If you are looking for a smoother ride for your vehicle that has a coil spring suspension, Firestone Coil-Rite air helper springs are what you need. Designed to fit inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate, Coil-Rite will level your vehicle and assist with more effective braking and handling, even under heavy loading and adverse road conditions. Coil-Rite air helper springs were also designed to work in temperatures between -40F (-40C) and 180F (82C).
*DO NOT EXCEED THE VEHICLE’S RECOMMENDED GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT RATING (GVWR)
- Designed for cars,minivans,light trucks,RVs and SUV’s that have coil springs.
- Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditions.
- Spring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire.
- Supports 500-1000 lbs. per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR)
- Made of durable, elastic polyurethane.
- Lifetime warranty.
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location