- Exclusive to Cap-it by Skyjacker, which has a 35 year proven history and have never backed down from their dedication and pure passion for off-roading.
- Cap-it Satisfaction Guarantee Warranty
The DUAL RATE-LONG TRAVEL coil springs offer the best of both driving worlds – Highway ride quality and Performance on rough terrain
What this means is the 1st spring rate offers an exceptional highway ride AND the coils will expand while off-roading during extreme articulation as the suspension droops to keep the tires in contact with the ground much longer than a linear rate, or single rate, coil spring resulting in a smoother & more controlled ride while keeping the coil in the coil bucket at full droop. The 2nd rate (lower coils) only engage after compression past the 1st rate. This second rate allows consistent control and stability when heavy off-road suspension movement is required.
Applications: 2018+ Jeep JL 2dr & 4dr / Rubicon & non-Rubicon models
- 2DR Non Rubicon = 3.5″ Lift
- 2DR Rubicon = 2″ Lift
- 4DR Non Rubicon = 2.5″ Lift
- 4DR Rubicon = 1.5″ Lift
- Dual Rated – Long Travel Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Rear Sway Bar Links
- Bump Stop Spacers
- Front and Rear Shock Extension Brackets
- Optional Hyrdo Shocks – $79.99 ea.
- Built by SKYJACKER and FMVSS No.126 compliant
- C16-H7386 JL Front Hydro Shock (2 required)
- C16-H7388 JL Rear Hydro Shock (2 required)
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location