For sheer travel convenience, the pack comes with a removable camera pod that can readily be extracted and left home or stored in a hotel safe. Removing the pod leaves you extra space inside the pack for other items you might prefer to carry on your excursion. An organizer panel is sized to hold 3 SD cards and two batteries. Two zippered weather-resistant stash pockets are provided for small stuff such as hand warmers, small flashlight or lens caps. The pack is made from durable 500D nylon and treated with a water-repellent finish. The welded and taped seams bolster the overall strength of the bag. The backpack straps are breathable, perforated EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and polyester mesh-both materials adding to the overall comfort and strength of the pack. A top carry handle is there for quick retrieval moments such as from your car, closet or luggage rack. The zippers are all rugged YKK design. A hideaway waist belt is also provided for extra stability and balance while you’re on the trail. Inside, the lining is hi-visibility that will help you locate small items in low light scenarios. And, when the weather turns against you, a flip and zip rain fly will add another layer of protection to the pack. The Perspektiv Daypack is backed by a 25-year warranty from Thule.
- Cloudburst construction with welded and taped critical seams, DWR (durable water repellent) treated fabric and YKK RCPU (Reverse Coil Polyurethane) zippers.
- SafeZone compartments provide advanced protection for fragile gear.
- Chassis system provides the perfect balance of support, cushioning, and breathability to provide comfortable carrying configurations.
- Hideaway rain fly with taped seams for the ultimate wet-weather protection.
- High-visibility interior lining material to help you easily locate small accessories (SD cards and microfiber cloths).
- Breathable backpack straps and a hideaway waist strap for carrying comfort.
- Flip and zip protective storm flap.
- 25 year limited warranty.
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location