- Folds down when not used for increased overhead clearance and improved fuel economy.
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading.
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection.
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal.
- 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle.
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak.
- Optimally sized J-style carrier leaves roof space for other Thule accessories.
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
- Fits flush to Thule AeroBlade with Xadapt11 T-track hardware kit (sold separately).
- AllSurface rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life.
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36 in/90 cm wide and 75 lbs/35 kg.
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location