RCI Off Road 12″ Adjustable Bed Rack Universal
The RCI Bed Rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear, while maintaining a low center of gravity.
The RCI Adjustable 12″ Bed Rack is our best selling rack and carries the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! In fact the adjustable 12″ bed rack has been so popular that we are phasing out our custom fit racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of three bed length options, and the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, etc
- Heavy duty design will easily support large roof top tents and heavy gear.
- Utilizing three cross-members spanning the truck bed, this rack is stronger than “two cross-member” designs and provides even weight distribution on the trucks bed side rails
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps to mount like a truck topper (Not applicable when bolting to accessory rail systems)
- Rack is 12″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Three length options to fit any application from 5′ beds to 6’+
- Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height
- Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a breeze
- Optional “additional top brace” allows mounting roof top tents shorter than 58″ (when used with our 6 ft + bed rack) or to accommodate alternative uses. Instead of using the default single brace in the center of rack, you will install one on either side with the spacing adjustable to match your tent
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer. This extra step is expensive and time consuming but ensures our paint job will outlast anything else in the industry!
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install with only a few basic hand tools
- All hardware for installation is included
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location