The High Country Series Premium rooftop tent maximizes room for people and gear, while minimizing it’s footprint when stored— the Premium 63″ Series is perfect for sedans, smaller SUVs, and short-bed trucks. The Premium 80″ Series rooftop tent is bigger in size, warmth, comfort, and epic views.
Our enhanced Tri-layer technology can handle extreme cold weather, but still be comfortable on summer nights. Plus, you can light it up with the integrated LED night light.
The all new High Country Series 63″ Premium has a sleeping capacity of 3-4.
The all new High Country Series 80″ Premium has a sleeping capacity of 3-5.
- Most of our rooftop tents will have you camping—really camping—in under a minute.
- Light up the night with the USB powered ultra-bright LED light strip. (Battery pack not included.)
- Oversized windows and doors let you get the most out of your rooftop views.
- Let the sun shine in. Our clear skylight is built into the awning, letting all that natural light shine in.
- Equipped with our enhanced Tri-layer technology, it’s engineered to hold heat in extreme cold weather, but yet still comfortable on a warm summer night.
- Use this section to explain a set of product features, to link to a series of pages, or to answer common questions about your products. Add images for emphasis.
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location