The Cap-it R-Type with Tracks combines the R-Type with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your truck bed cover. The Cap-it R-Type with Tracks combines strong, durable polycarbonate with a powerful and incredible scratch resistant matte finish paired with a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm seal.
The Cap-it R-Type with Tracks optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino-Rack, and many more offering endless possibilities.
Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories offers double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail system with the t-slot accessories.
- Compatible with most T-slot accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more.
- Increased Cargo Capacity Above & Below the Cover while maintaining functionality of the cover with loaded cargo.
- Constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
More than 30 locations (and growing).
Cap-it was built as much for you as it was for your truck. With dozens of locations around North America, we want you to feel comfortable visiting our stores. It’s fun to browse our huge stock of wish list-worthy products, or to come see us with a specific product in mind. We are the truck people. You can feel at home here.Find a Location